MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]achievements mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i installed the "achivements" mod. Under the usercp I can go to the "achivements" page. Under ACP, it added the achivments task under the task manager. The picture however, on the mod, shows that it adds a tab next to tools and maintenance. I do not have one.

This was my process of installation:
I secure copied and unzipped the zip from my pc to my server.

copied the achivements file over:
sudo cp -r achivements* /var/www/forum/inc/plugins
metulburr@server:/var/www/forum/inc/plugins$ ls
achivements      activatefromprofile.php  alive.php          hello.php   itp.php
achivements.php  akismet.php              attachmentlog.php  index.html
metulburr@server:/var/www/forum/inc/plugins$ 

copied the language file over
sudo cp achivements.lang.php /var/www/forum/inc/languages/english/admin

after i got the same problem i then tried to copy the php file to the root directory:
sudo cp achivements.php /var/www/forum

after this I am not sure what to do. I searched the entire ACP looking for achievements options, being that "some" of the mod is on the forums. I am not sure why the options to add etc. is not there though.
Is there any reason why you are not using ftp to load the files over? That does seem easier to me.
(2012-10-09, 04:36 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any reason why you are not using ftp to load the files over? That does seem easier to me.

I havent researched or set up a ftp server yet. I've always used secure copy to transfer files to and from server via ssh
Well, I use Ftp as I find it easier to just drag and drop across - that way I know all my files are in the right place.
OK that is the reason. I did not copy all the files over