MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor & Smileys in PM gone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The editor in PM is gone somehow, I'm not sure. My smileys don't seem to be clickable in PM. Once I however over them, I can see a change of cursor, but the code does not appear in the text or anything. Is this a jQuery issue somewhere?

Domain: Destinycraft.info

Please, anyone?
This is most probably an issue with your templates.
Try reverting your send pm template to original or reinstalling the theme you are using.
Over the weekend I started getting reports of the editor not working (It's completely gone) and the smileys not being clickable. At first I ignored it because everything worked for me - but today my cache was cleared and now things are not working.

This is strange because:
1) we applied the FF 16 editor.js fix found here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-127322-...#pid922533 back on the 20th of October
2) we have not updated or modified anything else on the forum in any way since then.

By the way, the FF 16 editor [undefined] problem is still present here on mybb.com
Are you using Cloudflare and Rocket loader? Have you checked the templates? Have you added any plugins recently?
Yep - using cloudflare! nNo, have not done anything to the install lately, including plugins.
I'm going to see if cloudflare recently updated anything.
Ok, you can try disabling rocket loader if you have that turned on.
No - we never did activate that. I believe the first time we tried it, it broke things.

I'll report back if I find anything I can fix.
(2012-10-30, 02:03 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]Yep - using cloudflare! nNo, have not done anything to the install lately, including plugins.
I'm going to see if cloudflare recently updated anything.

I actually don't see that domain running through us right now.