MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unable to choose image in achievement mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I choose any new achievement, i create a new name, desc, requirement, and choose and image.
one of the images from
ROOT_DIR/inc/plugins/achivements/include/images
and when I try to save it I get the error:
Failed to copy the image of achievement.
The images for the achievement are both on my pc and the server pc's path

What am i doing wrong?
Looks like a spelling error in the achievements folder - did you get it from the mods site? did you read the reviews?
Quote:You need to fix the spelling of all the folders and files.
do i really have to go through every directory and every file and correct the spelling? I would of thought someone would have uploaded a zip with spelling errors fixed by now.

That sounds like a job for python
Well, I am not SURE if that is the issue. There is also a nice achievements plugin by Omar G - also on the Mods site I think.

I can recommend Omar's plugins - he always pays attention to board performance and queries when building his plugins.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-116640.html
I didn't know there were so many plugins for "awards". I kept finding only the one, where he misspelled achievement.
I have reinstalled this mod like 5 times and every time i get i do i get the image not found error

This is the error after I try to make the achievement, in which it clears the image path after along with this error:
http://i.imgur.com/YZ8LI.png
You have to change the permissions of the uploads folder.
(2012-10-20, 09:17 AM)DanThemes Wrote: [ -> ]You have to change the permissions of the uploads folder.

The upload directory of the mods, I have deleted. To install them I manually copy them from the upload directory to their needed directory. So the directory I put them already has permissions set
Try to change the achievement folder
The one u put on galary to chmod 777