MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merging vb4 to mybb 1.6.8 Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if it is possible to merge my vbulletin 4.2.1 forums to mybb 1.6.8

Has anyone tried this? and more to the point, did it merge correctly?

The merge system only states vb3.x but was thinking if this was ok to try
Some have success with vB4 on the vB3 module, some don't. You can always test run it first. There will be an official vB4 module as soon as the new merge developer has time to move forward with the code I passed along. Due to family reasons I'm shifting over to the support team.
i can help you merging. But it will cost 15usd. It is a manual merge to do. I can merge it by 2days. I can give it free but i need money to buy a .com domain. Would you pay? If yes just pm me.
Megaboost, be leary of the user CrenZel I paid them for this imaginary mod 3 days ago and they still haven't delivered the mod or the support I was promised. They told me they had a modification, theyre telling you it's manual, I've given them 3 days to correct errors and merge my forums and upload the mod so far theyve struck out on all of them. Don't trust this user.