MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: remove Mytab from mybbmobile template.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed mytab plugin, but I dont want it in my mobile theme. Can anybody please tell me how to remove mytab from my mobile theme?

can anybody tell me where exactly mytab code included in forum template?
The easy way is to uninstall your mobile theme and then reinstall. That way no plugin edits are showing. This would apply to ALL plugins that make template edits.

Otherwise you have to check your index and forumbits templates and remove the references to the plugins.
I chrcked but unable to find that reference code. Are you sure that if I reinstall that, problem will be gone?

Sorry to say bit you method did not worked. Done everything, still everything is same. The tabs are coming in the mobile theme

Anybody has any proper solution of this?
Ok, sorry I cannot give a "proper" answer. Sad

Which Tabs plugin are you using?
Its Ok. Lee. I'm using Mytab : http://mods.mybb.com/view/mytabs

I also tried to find that mytab culprit code in my mobile template but I was unable. I searched over and over but it is not there Sad
This is the issue:

MyTabs uses no template edits or file edits, everything is run from the plugin, and uses MyBB's pre-made functions to generate it.

Because it has no templates and is using find and replace it is going to be very hard to turn off.

I thought you were using labrocca's tabs.
Then what should I do now?

I looked at the labrocca's tabs plugin but it seems very much confusing to me, can you please install that plugin on my board and solve this issue?
The labrocca tabs are a paid plugin and are easy to install. Styling is a little less easy I admit.

Do you have a very big board that really needs tabs?
Yes I need tabs. So is there no other way arount to solve this issue?
(2012-10-11, 02:59 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]This is the issue:

MyTabs uses no template edits or file edits, everything is run from the plugin, and uses MyBB's pre-made functions to generate it.

Because it has no templates and is using find and replace it is going to be very hard to turn off.

I thought you were using labrocca's tabs.

And if I had the same problem?
Remove the tabbed menu php in the global.css?
Pages: 1 2