MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Art Forums - Art Discussion Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Glad you like it. Just a few photo's I've taken. :3
Can't register. There isn't a password option.
It emails you a password automatically. Updated the registration form with a noticed about that.
I know it's security and all that but that seems an unnecessary pain in the lime for potential members.
I don't really see how seeing as they're going to have to check their email one way or another.
Not really, I always disable that, it's unnecessary. Just use registration questions to stop spam bot registrations. Other than that you want the registration process as easy as possible, and in my opinion scrapping the email verify crap is the best way to do that.
I'll try it out to see how things go.
Your forum looks really good. Personally I think the logo might be a wee bit to big, but that's just me.

I'd join and post a bit, but my photos is just stuff that I took with my little digital camera I don't think it'd fit in very well xD

But good luck with the site!
It doesn't matter, any and all types of photography are welcome! :3 Also over the next couple of days we'll be transitioning to ArtForums.org. I've decided lifebyrabbit just isn't the name I want to use for the forum itself.
Oh really? Well in that case Ill have to join ^.^

And i like that domain much better.
Pages: 1 2 3