MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Art Forums - Art Discussion Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: i2FKDijE1QrqO.png]
Thread Index
  • #About the Forum
  • Forum #Stats
  • Forum #Rules
  • Forum #Etiquette
  • Plugins and #Features

Some of the events and competitions you guys can look forward to are:
  • Posting Competition - First to reach 250 posts (quality, contributing, helpful) wins $10 or donor and $5.
  • Referral Competition - First to get 30 referrals that meet the qualifications wins $15 or Donor and $10. (All referrals must make 15 posts in the art discussion sections. All posts must be quality, helpful, and contribute to the content.)
  • Tutorial Creation Competition - Those that create and submit 5 tutorials of any kind gets $5 and donor. (All tutorials must be made by yourself, must include images. I have the right to deny certain tutorials if they do not meet standards.)

[Image: irOmOzwl46qUO.png]
#about
Art Forums is an art discussion board. Here you can discuss all manors of art from the ever popular digital arts to drawing, painting, photography, dance, theatre, music, and so on. It was started purely for personal enjoyment, as a hobby, and out of passion for the subject. It will never have ads cluttering the forums. We at Art Forums strive to bring an excellent, high end art discussion community that all art lovers can enjoy.

[Image: ibt7sI8LZHBhZz.png]
#stats
As the forum is new we have rather small statistics but this shall be updated daily.
Threads: 48
Members: 8

[Image: iADeLnBokXRWm.png]
#rules
1. No flaming, racism, nor excessive trolling.
2. Do not post links to illegal downloads. We are not a warez site, do not treat us as such.
3. Do not spam your posts nor threads. If you are sharing an art piece, it only needs to go in one section, not in two or more and it only needs to be posted once.
4. Do not post misleading thread titles. That means no threads with titles like, "OMG LOOK AT THIS!!!" The thread title should tell people what the thread is actually about.
5. Adult content must be marked with the [NSFW] thread prefix. Failure to do so will result in a 30% warning. This includes linking to offsite adult material.
6. No advertising of competing forums. (Forums that are based around the topics primarily discussed here, i.e. art, graphics, music, etc.) Blogs and other sites about these subjects are fine so long as they do not have a forum attached.
7. Give credit where credit is due. If you are posting a tutorial, link to the author's website if available, if not at least state their name. We will not tolerate theft, ripping, nor copyright infringement.
8. No multi-accounts. You only need one account.
9. Do not ask for reputation in posts, signatures, avatars, user titles, private messages, IMing software, etc. Reputation is meant to represent other peoples opinions on you when they feel compelled, not when you ask them to.[/color]

[Image: io6sFIBfWrd2D.png]
#etiquette
1. Treat others with respect, this is a forum for artistic discussion, sharing, and critique. It is not a forum for bashing, flaming, or trolling.
2. Keep your posts quality. Do not make one or two word posts, write with proper grammar and in full sentences.
3. Use forum prefixes, they make it easier find content on specific subjects for everyone.
4. Act like a mature being, regardless of your actual age. We want quality discussions here, not a bunch of childish attempts at trolling.
5. Try to avoid double posting. If you feel the need to add additional information, edit your post.

[Image: iwNNK5uVPJakl.png]
#features
Here is a list of our current custom MyCodes and all plugins installed. This will be updated as features are added.

MyCodes
  • SoundCloud Embed MyCode
  • Spoilers MyCode
Plugins
  • Advanced Quick Reply Form
  • Akismet Anti-Spam
  • Advanced MyCode Permissions
  • Board Messages
  • Default Avatar
  • Fit on Page (Images)
  • Google SEO
  • Mods Can't Edit Admin Posts
  • My Awards
  • Page Manager
  • Plugin Library
  • Profile Groups
  • Register Time
  • Registration Security Question
  • Reported Post Count
  • Welcome PM
  • Self Close
Miscellaneous Features
  • Forum Color Picker (Forum Highlights)
  • Forum Hall of Fame Plugin
  • Theme Unlocking
Forum Themes
*Donating gives you instant access to all themes.
That Overlay skin, where have you gotten it from? The author is in violation of this license by copying this theme.
I'm unsure, honestly. I've had it for a while just sitting in a folder of mine, was unaware that it was an IPB theme that was converted.
Dude, red rabbit or whatever needs to be your default theme. No post counts towards it, set it as default bro. If you want, let them choose that or the current default theme that I'm seeing, but saving your good themes for X post count is not a good idea imo.

Good section count, nice look and a good Admin, could go far. Good luck.
Yea, I've been thinking about that. Just wasn't quite sure yet. I might be adding in photoshop bliss to take over for red rabbit and red rabbit becoming a default theme.
Uh, it tells me I'm using a proxy? As far as I know, I'm definitely not.
Same.
Ah, it's one of the plugins to prevent spambots. Disabled it for now until I can find a proper way to configure it. Try now.

Oh, also went with your advice on making Red the default theme @ anxiety.
Your donate link is broken, fyi. Other than that, I like the board Big Grin
So much better. Your logo is awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3