MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error when editing groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Board: http://clanhot.org/
Ver: 1.6.8

The issue I'm having is every time I try to edit a user group in admin CP I keep getting this error, can someone please help?

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'cansendemailoverride' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='1', title='Guests', description='The default group that all visitors are assigned to unless they\'re logged in.', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='Unregistered', stars='0', starimage='', image='', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='1', candlattachments='0', canpostthreads='0', canpostreplys='0', canpostattachments='0', canratethreads='0', caneditposts='1', candeleteposts='1', candeletethreads='1', caneditattachments='1', canpostpolls='0', canvotepolls='0', canundovotes='0', canusepms='0', cansendpms='0', cantrackpms='0', candenypmreceipts='0', pmquota='0', maxpmrecipients='5', cansendemail='0', cansendemailoverride='0', maxemails='5', canviewmemberlist='1', canviewcalendar='1', canaddevents='0', canbypasseventmod='0', canmoderateevents='0', canviewonline='1', canviewwolinvis='0', canviewonlineips='0', cancp='0', issupermod='0', cansearch='1', canusercp='0', canuploadavatars='0', canchangename='0', showforumteam='0', usereputationsystem='0', cangivereputations='0', reputationpower='0', maxreputationsday='0', maxreputationsperuser='0', maxreputationsperthread='0', attachquota='0', cancustomtitle='0', canwarnusers='0', canreceivewarnings='0', maxwarningsday='0', canmodcp='0', showinbirthdaylist='0', canoverridepm='0', canusesig='0', canusesigxposts='0', signofollow='0', mystatus_can_use='0', mystatus_can_moderate='0', mystatus_can_delete_own='0' WHERE gid='1'
Hello there,

The forum you have posted does not have the minimum "Powered by MyBB" notice we require for technical support here. In order for us to give you further support, please add the following code to the footer template of your forum:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer