MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need paypal or google wallet payment support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
I know many people are here from US and UK. Well I have a problem. It is not directly any MyBB issue, I'm not also sure that I'm putting this request on the proper category or not, I'm just asking for real help please.
I live in India and I have a account in MyBBCentral.com I want to subscribeto the MyBBCentral so that I can download his paid plugins.
Now the problem is though I live in India, as per Indian Bank Policy our bank cards are not allow to pay in Paypal or Google Wallet. I can only able to use MoneyBookers or Alertpay, though I personally prefer alertpay.
Anyways, I'm asking for a little help, is anybody here who has a paypal payment account and be able to pay $10 for me in my MyBBCentral Account, so that my account will be subscribed,
I will sent him the $10 amount on his alertpay account immidiately.
I also asked labrocca, the administrator of MyBBCentral so that I will be able to pay him directly by alertpay. But he said he only accepts paypal or google wallet. Nothing else. So I got no other way to put this request in front of all of you.
Please help me.
I will sent my MyBBCentral.com userid and password in PM to the person who will want to help me. So that he/she can login to my account and purchase the subscription for me.

Many people may think that I will not pay or this is a trick. But trust me, I'm not that kind of person. Trust me.

Please help Sad

Is there no one who can help me?

Is here nobody who can help me in this small issue?