MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating a mobile theme for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

I created a mobile theme for a MyBB forum and decided to write a tutorial for some of the basics of creating mobile themes. It covers modifying templates and CSS, with dynamically switching to your mobile theme in a future article.

Read it here

I appreciate any constructive criticism and feedback. Smile
You're doing good but may i ask you will this theme automatic detect the mobile device and select itself for mobile and PDA devices?
(2012-10-12, 02:20 AM)A N K E S H Wrote: [ -> ]You're doing good but may i ask you will this theme automatic detect the mobile device and select itself for mobile and PDA devices?

Not in that tutorial. To detect your device and switch you to the mobile theme automatically is a bit more involved and difficult, so I have decided to write a new tutorial for it. It will be published in the next month or two.

Until then, I recommend you instruct your users to change to your mobile theme in their profile settings.
That site you linked is dead.
(2015-12-05, 07:26 AM)Technologx Wrote: [ -> ]That site you linked is dead.

This thread is overĀ 3 years old lol.
Why you are digging some old bones here?
Oh I was just going through trying to find a guide on here about creating a MyBB theme & I stumbled across that thread didn't pay attention to the date on it.