MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: again cannot get to install page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is getting silly, I started second domain, and again after uploading all the 'upload' files into my server's public_html and then going to www.'domain'/install I can't see the install page of Mybb. My first domain is up an running after 2 days of watching YouTube on how to and reading manuals how to install Mybb. However my second domain is not there yet. I compared the files between my two domains in cPanel on my server and they are identical. I don't understand what's going on. Any thoughts?
(yourdomain).(extention)/(forumdir)/install

So, if MyBB is installed in a folder (As some auto installers DO happen to do), You need to put the folder in.
(2012-10-12, 08:08 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ](yourdomain).(extention)/(forumdir)/install

So, if MyBB is installed in a folder (As some auto installers DO happen to do), You need to put the folder in.

Hm, there's no folder, I put all the files directly to public_html
URL?
carwrapforum.org
thanks
From the looks of it the DNS hasn't propagated yet. It can take up to 72 hours for the DNS to propagate worldwide.
thanks

Hi, yes my server says it takes 2-4 hours here in Australia to propagate. What I don't understand is how it is done instantly on many videos on the net?
Google DNS.
(2012-10-13, 01:19 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]Google DNS.

Some people also use Cloudflare to update their DNS to have their site redirect to the new host.
try these clear cache of the whole browser of yours.

Press start>search for CMD
Type this ipcofig/flushdns maybe 10x then try to browse.