MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Love MyBB Do You?..Let's Support It By...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay i will not start a long speech but i like this community and Mybb forum script i am very impressed with this community and support team they always answer in no time that's a fantastic thing here Heart .

I don't know why these peoples are here to help in 2012 when everyone is in race on "MONEY MAKING". why these peoples developing forum software for free when they can easily charge it some hundred $ and so on.

There is many other forum software's but you can see that they are charging $200-$400 with support and no guarantee how much time they can take to resolve your issue.

I am supporting this by giving a 5 STAR review on Alexa:Direct link to go and write something for MYBB and i wish everyone should go there and write something good for this community as there are not many peoples who did a review and i just checked it today so i wish if you like this community and want to support you must give a 5 STAR review there.

Some screen of alexa review:

[Image: KPYvO.jpg]

[Image: ehIZx.jpg]

[Image: FPp35.jpg]

Note: You're review will help mybb in alexa ranking as well as in searching engine ranking so kindly support

Thanks
A N K E S H
I didn't know people still cared about Alexa. I'll continue to support mybb by recommending it.
Alexa == useless
(2012-10-12, 06:08 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Alexa == useless

That would evaluate as true but wouldn't actually make Alexa useless Toungue (if you know what I mean)
(2012-10-13, 05:40 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-12, 06:08 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Alexa == useless

That would evaluate as true but wouldn't actually make Alexa useless Toungue (if you know what I mean)

Oh, hur hur. Programming humor, gotta love it. :p
It's like Alexa was down and rose suddenly.