MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Block All Guests from Viewing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys, new to Forums and chose MyBB and very happy so far. I have been pretty sick so bear with me if this has been answered, I did search but didn't have much luck Smile.

I have a forum that I have created but I need to lock the whole forum down so that only registered members can view any of the posts. Guests can view the menu and categories but cannot view anything other than the front page. It is for a business that I only want my downline basically from me down only to get into. All registrations have to be personally approved by one of the moderators before they can get in at all...

So basically how do I lock everything down so that Guests can view the front page only and not any categories or forums, registrations must be approved by me before they can then login.
I also really like the registration setup for MyBB with the Agreement etc like this one would be good.

If you need any other information please don't hesitate to give me a shout. Thanks heaps in advance I really appreciate it...

Hi Guys, I found it Smile
Thanks
http://udezain.com.ar/downloads.php?acti...down&did=4
I dont know why you chose to use a plugin for this, if this can be achieved by mybb settings.

Admin CP >> Forums & Posts >> Click Forum Name >> Permissions >> Set Custom Permissions under Guests. and block all

Admin CP >> Configuration >> User Registration and Profile Options >> Registration Method >> Administrator Activation
I used a plugin because I am new and didn't know how to do it from the settings. I tried looking around and found all that after I did the plugin Smile
Can you checkout my other thread please on the email admin to activate user. You can probably help me with that to Smile
Thanks Heaps