MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply - It Vanished!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Quick Reply vanished! I know for sure the thread isn't closed. None of my Showthread templates are altered (one was, but reverting the edit didn't help). It was working alright last week, but now, it's not there. Sad

I did remove the Quick Reply setting in the User CP, but that's all I can remember about altering anything to do with Quick Reply.

How can I get it back and, if you can, how did it vanish?
Go to UCP> Edit Options, and make sure "Show the quick reply box on the view thread page" is ticked Smile
What is the URL of your forum ?
(2012-10-13, 06:31 AM)Dragon_Void Wrote: [ -> ]Go to UCP> Edit Options, and make sure "Show the quick reply box on the view thread page" is ticked Smile
(2012-10-13, 04:06 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]I did remove the Quick Reply setting in the User CP, but that's all I can remember about altering anything to do with Quick Reply.

Smile I'll grab the checkbox from my main site and put it back.

(2012-10-13, 06:33 AM)Simple3x Wrote: [ -> ]What is the URL of your forum ?

http://books.empirehostings.net/themes/

Username: test
Password: Test123

Oh, and quite a bit is hardcoded atm - so if English isn't your first language, some things won't appear correctly if you change test's language.
Rather try going to ACP> Settings> Show Thread Options and make sure "Show Quick Reply Form" is set to on.
Okay, WTF? I reinserted the checkbox and the reply form appeared. Removed it and it stayed. ???
try setting that field to hidden, rather than removing it, if you don't want users to change it