MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBot wiped my Plugins list!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't really explain it better than the title - I upgraded MyBot to 1.1 and, well... it wiped my Plugin list!

Picture:

[attachment=27455]
You have at least one file in you /inc/plugins/ folder which shouldn't be there. MyBot works fine on every forum I tested it on and noone else have these problems.
(2012-10-13, 10:49 AM)King Louis Wrote: [ -> ]You have at least one file in you /inc/plugins/ folder which shouldn't be there. MyBot works fine on every forum I tested it on and noone else have these problems.

I went through inc/plugins and wiped a file I don't remember getting, and an outdated plugin I was meaning to delete anyway. It was still blank. I deleted the contents of the inc/plugins/temp folder (Plugin Uploader) and it was still there.

Finally, to test, I deleted mybot.php from inc/plugins, and my Plugins list came back.
There must have been a PHP error in it somewhere. Maybe you're missing a library it relies on?
Do you have installed the pluginlibrary?
Yes, and checking the _info function, v8.
Can you please upload the following file (unzipped Wink) into your "/admin/" directory? After that you should see an error message on your plugin list.

[attachment=27467]

You can remove the file after that Wink