MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't view threads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Totally wipe out your forum, but make sure you've taken a backup of the database first.
Ok, STOP with all this "wipe your forum etc".

I logged in to ACP and disabled all plugins. Showthread was back. Therefore its a plugin.

I have advised Seabody to activate one by one and check.
Yep, it was a plugin. NewPoints to be exact. It's a lovely plugin, but not critical to my forum, so I'm not fussed about losing it for the time being.
Yup, the NewPoints you have on your board is an older version though Seabody - I think it's just a case of "tight pants" (simmer inside joke Toungue )
Upgraded to 1.9.5, still happening. Sad As I said though, it's not critical, so I can live without it. Smile

And, @Lee - I mustn't be on the inside. Toungue Been a simmer for about 5/6 (7 at most) years, and I've never heard tight pants before.
(2012-10-15, 06:51 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Upgraded to 1.9.5, still happening. Sad As I said though, it's not critical, so I can live without it. Smile

And, @Lee - I mustn't be on the inside. Toungue Been a simmer for about 5/6 (7 at most) years, and I've never heard tight pants before.

Don't you ever go to MATY? Tight pants is the reason given there if you have issues with your game due to an out-of-date mod Big Grin
Almost never. MTS, Simlogical, and your site are the only Mod/CC sites I visit on a regular basis.
Pages: 1 2