MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AMAZING!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used SMF, phpBB, IPB, etc...and none of those compared to myBB. MyBB is amazing, I love it. I like here it looks and all you can do to it. This is really amazing forum software. You guys did a terrific done in this software. I hope more people use myBB soon!!!!!
Yeah the number of users are increasing rapidly. Smile
Its a great forum software.

Was MyBB written from scratch or based off on another forum?
Of course it is written from scratch.
Nice job then!!!!!
Yup. I've used just about all freesoftware, as well as paid. I hope it's okay to state my opinion, but I still don't think it touches VB - but that cost to much if you're running 8+ forums. MyBB is the best free solution I've been able to find - and in the past 3 days I've converted 3 forums from various softwares to MyBB.

Keep it up.
yeah I was using phpBB on my forum [vbulletin is far too expensive for me]. I've adminned a vbulletin and I loved it, I don't think anything could beat it. But MyBB is GREAT for being free.
Agreed! I have used many versions of forum software and Mybb is the best by far! Simpler and easier to create and use plus lots of add ons! Big Grin