MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cloudflare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\admin\modules\cloudflare\module_meta.php on line 677

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\admin\modules\cloudflare\module_meta.php on line 781

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\admin\modules\cloudflare\module_meta.php on line 874

and etc etc etc
how to fix it>
Are you the person who reported this via the form in the ACP about 25 minutes ago? I responded to that email.

Quote:Ask your host to the install the php-curl extension. The plugin relies
on cURL to access the CloudFlare API.

Edit: I see you're running on XAMPP. If this is just for testing purposes then you can ignore that error and proceed to upload your forum to your hosting account.

If you plan on running your forum on XAMPP then you need to install/enable the php-curl extension yourself.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30200...l-in-xampp
(2012-10-13, 03:25 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Are you the person who reported this via the form in the ACP about 25 minutes ago? I responded to that email.

Quote:Ask your host to the install the php-curl extension. The plugin relies
on cURL to access the CloudFlare API.

Edit: I see you're running on XAMPP. If this is just for testing purposes then you can ignore that error and proceed to upload your forum to your hosting account.

If you plan on running your forum on XAMPP then you need to install/enable the php-curl extension yourself.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30200...l-in-xampp

first is fixed, but new errors.
Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 50 - File: C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\admin\modules\cloudflare\cloudflare_overview.php PHP 5.3.1 (WINNT)
I've repeated this in multiple threads, you need to wait a few days for the statistics to gather. The plugin assumes some data is available to work with.
"Call to undefined function curl_init"

That means he doesn't have curl.

"Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 50 - File: C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\admin\modules\cloudflare\cloudflare_overview.php PHP 5.3.1 (WINNT)"

If he disabled curl there will never be stats.
You need to install the cURL extensions.
http://blog.chrismeller.com/2007/04/using-curl-in-xampp
(2012-10-14, 03:14 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]"Call to undefined function curl_init"

That means he doesn't have curl.

"Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 50 - File: C:\xampp\htdocs\forums\admin\modules\cloudflare\cloudflare_overview.php PHP 5.3.1 (WINNT)"

If he disabled curl there will never be stats.

Two different issues. It happens with every installation. If there isn't any data to work with from the CF API, it'll throw a warning due to lack of validation. If cURL is disabled, he shouldn't be able to get as far as that.