MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Javascript Elements Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have checked every setting in my admin panel, double checked to make sure I have javascript enabled in my browser, and even reloaded parts of the software onto my hosting server, but none of my javascript elements work.

Clickable smilies don't work, the "get more" link on the smilies box doesn't work, and the javascript elements in the admin panel (options button) don't work.

My BBCode bar also does not appear at all, even when I place the default MyBB theme back on the board.

I did not modify any of the files before uploading them to my host. I wouldn't even know where to start if I tried that. Huh

I also do not have any plugins active on the board and did not install any other than the two that come packaged with it (those are not active either).

If someone could point me in the right direction to fix this, I'd really appreciate it.

Board link: http://spectre-squad.zymichost.com/forums/
Could you provide a temporary testing account please? Smile
(2012-10-13, 03:27 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Could you provide a temporary testing account please? Smile

Oh, sure. I'll set it up and PM you the details. ^_^
You're missing some files in the ./jscripts directory. Please download a fresh copy of MyBB and upload the ./jscripts directory to your forum root. Smile
Figured it was something like that. Thank you so much! Heart
Glad to help! Feel free to post back if you're still experiencing issues. Smile