MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumeze Shop - Submit Your Designs & Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-10-13, 08:22 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]I have an idea guys! Let's give all our premium themes to a guy who also designs premium/custom themes so we can sell them with no tax! Doesn't seem fishy at all!

Sure That would be a good idea. Toungue. Anyways I am just trying to provide a service which I think people want. We all designers have our own way of designing, So even if I do get the designs of other designers that won't change designing skills (Although I don't have any interest for doing that). Secondly, designers are not forced to submit their premium designs there, they can also submit their free designs too, and if they don't want to submit their designs, its upto them. I am just providing a service which maybe useful for at least some people I guess.
Thats a real good move Anurag.
I really appreciate your work , hope this does well.
Forumeze is real good community and i wish this brings back the past glory back again SmileSmile
Its an awesome service, we just need more and more people to keep submitting their downloads, to make it more popular!
Nice community with great idea ...
But I feel download sections need more categories. (like PHP Scripts, HTML Templates, Flash etc).

Joined.
Thank for the useful suggestion effone. The downloads section still need some work done. I will surely add more more sections like that to it. Smile
(2012-10-13, 08:31 PM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-13, 08:22 PM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]I have an idea guys! Let's give all our premium themes to a guy who also designs premium/custom themes so we can sell them with no tax! Doesn't seem fishy at all!
Sure That would be a good idea. Toungue

You probably haven't understood what Jason meant Toungue Anyway good luck!
(2012-10-17, 07:00 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-13, 08:31 PM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]
Sure That would be a good idea. Toungue

You probably haven't understood what Jason meant Toungue Anyway good luck!

Yeah, I definitely understood that.. and I am going to ignore that comment because false accusation even before doing anything is not something I will tolerate!
As I told before, If someone don't want to share their work, its upto them, and about Jason and any other developers who think about it that way, I think I can run the service fine without them. I am not expecting success with this, I am just passionate about running something like this..
Incredible...

The guy offers a free service, no strings attached, asks for nothing in return and gets slammed for it.

I am going to make a challenge here. Can anyone point to a single post that has been put up in the last year where someone doesn't come in a troll it looking for a slam?

Gets old after awhile.

Nice work Anurag.
Thanks for the support Mike. Smile

(2012-10-19, 06:04 PM)Blitzburgh Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to make a challenge here. Can anyone point to a single post that has been put up in the last year where someone doesn't come in a troll it looking for a slam?
LOL, True. xD
Pages: 1 2