MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not see any of this listed so,

a) A ACP panel interface for CSF (linux only).
b) Use :BL's (black lists, IP's, email, FQDN's) from external quality sources.
c) More login API's (Many out there)
d) The ability to use server programs (imagemajick, etc)

Just a thought Cool
If you meant Config Server Firewall by CSF, than that won't be happening unless one builds a plugin.
A lot of your things have nothing to do with MyBB.

A: This should be done through a control panel like cPanel or DirectAdmin not MyBB. MyBB doesn't manager your server.
B: I somewhat agree but probably better through a plugin.
C: They already said there will be an API put in place to make integration easier.
D: MyBB doesn't prevent you from doing this...
(2012-10-14, 05:45 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]If you meant Config Server Firewall by CSF, than that won't be happening unless one builds a plugin.

Yes, and may be I should start a project plug in Smile

(2012-10-14, 06:28 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of your things have nothing to do with MyBB.

A: This should be done through a control panel like cPanel or DirectAdmin not MyBB. MyBB doesn't manager your server.
B: I somewhat agree but probably better through a plugin.
C: They already said there will be an API put in place to make integration easier.
D: MyBB doesn't prevent you from doing this...

A1: Just thinking outside the box, keeping things simple. it is better to config one area, than MANY Wink
B1: There are many that use these routines (in the main code), and the ability is already integrated (why reinvent the wheel?).
C1: Thanks
D1: Most servers already have the ability, reduce graphic size/convert/check for proper signatures. And used throughout the mybb system, unless everything needs to be done via plugins instead of hardcoded.