MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request to MyBB Team/Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a request to the MyBB Team/Staff:

I saw that in a couple of posts, the thread has been locked due to the user being denied support because of infringing the MyBB Policy.
My request is, please mark these threads as resolved, it makes it clearer that I don't need to enter those threads to help the thread author.
Its a small request, and I hope you guys accept it.

Rgds,
Aniruddh
/moved to MyBB.com Community & Site Issues Smile
If you see the thread locked icon [Image: lockfolder.gif] then don't go into that thread
I have been doing that WHERE the answer is there, but there are also a lot that are old and never marked as solved - and indeed, if the thread is NOT solved, and we mark it as so, then it is a bit frustrating for a user who thinks he has found his answer.
(2012-10-14, 11:13 AM)Aniruddh Wrote: [ -> ]This is a request to the MyBB Team/Staff:

I saw that in a couple of posts, the thread has been locked due to the user being denied support because of infringing the MyBB Policy.
My request is, please mark these threads as resolved, it makes it clearer that I don't need to enter those threads to help the thread author.
Its a small request, and I hope you guys accept it.

Rgds,
Aniruddh

In most cases, the thread is closed before a final solution can be given, hence why it isn't marked as 'solved'.