MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamingGeneral.net* Rising Gaming & General Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gosh what a large attachment. A simple link will suffice rather than asploding the display. I have a small screen.

Was that a custom theme made for the youdontgamelike.us?
Yes PM if you want a link to the site where someone requested it then it got ripped. Also maybe mybb.com should have the fit on page plugin.
Updated theme & layout. Currently working on the buttons and make it fit more.

Take a look if you haven't already!

Very challenging niche.
Too many sections, disgusting theme (imo, sorry), and a horrible niche. Changing buttons and layouts is never going to push your site in this niche.
What would you suggest about sections?

*Horrible Niche, oh well already bought a domain for it.

Layouts- Working to find one everyone enjoys.

Sections, i thought about limiting them smaller, Not to sure how to but i will come to do it soon.

Whats your Big Board?
the YouDontGameLike.Us and the theme on the website are both made by the same designer so the similarities are due to the same designer.

That been said, the logo is way to big and does not fit the theme at all. ProStats is a bad choice and it is not working correctly for me. The sidebar also makes the forums need to be scrolled across to be seen.

As for the sections, there is too many. Might be worth while reading my common forum admin mistakes article in my signature. Could help you a lot.

Good luck though, with a few changes and a better look on the niche (as it is hard to get a nice forum in that niche) it could be decent.
(2012-10-29, 09:54 PM)rambo Wrote: [ -> ]What would you suggest about sections?

Well if my feedback was that you have too many, I think it's safe to say I suggest reducing the amount you have, by quite a lot. I understand you already bought a domain for it yes, but it's a really competitive niche that I just don't see you succeeding in as you have brought nothing unique to the table here.
Pixel monkeys neon glow skin modified and copyright removed, this is worse than the nulled skin you had.
I believe Pixel is under Audentio now, so perhaps he paid Audentio for copyright removal, though that's highly unlikely.
Copyright is on the forum. At the bottom with credit.
Pages: 1 2 3