MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: |MyCodeForum| Learn.Teach.Share.Create.C0D3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

What's up everyone! Today I will be sharing my new forum! The topic of this forum is coding and webmastering. One of the great features of my forum is that it allows you to put HTML & CSS in your posts, there is also a forum for making webpages out of threads, so you can share your creations without having to own a website, or send a download! This forum does NOT require you to know alot about coding! It's for learners too!

I am looking for people who want to help run this with me!

PLEASE POST BELOW WITH YOUR SUGGESTIONS/COMMENTS!
7 Admins?

Why are they all admins? Why aren't some of them super mods or something?

Though, I admit, I like the theme.

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't,where,start,comes,writing,scratch.,suggestions?,')' at line 1
Query:
INSERT INTO fouxnati_mykeyword(tid,keyword) VAlUES('17','learning,basics,mean,,modify,around,don't,where,start,comes,writing,scratch.,suggestions?,')

You'll want to fix that, too.
(2012-10-15, 04:03 AM)bcousins Wrote: [ -> ]7 Admins?

Why are they all admins? Why aren't some of them super mods or something?

Though, I admit, I like the theme.

I am trying out some people being admin.
and thanks for the like on the theme! (sorry for the top, it was where the adsense was but google removed our account for no reason Angry )
If I were you, I'd edit the forum descriptions for the News, Suggestions / Problems, Tech Support, CSS, PHP, Website Support and Website Showcase forum. I Don't Know About Anyone Else But When A Sentence Has Every Word Capitalized, It Looks Rather Unprofessional. Wink
(2012-10-15, 06:23 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you, I'd edit the forum descriptions for the News, Suggestions / Problems, Tech Support, CSS, PHP, Website Support and Website Showcase forum. I Don't Know About Anyone Else But When A Sentence Has Every Word Capitalized, It Looks Rather Unprofessional. Wink

k, thanks!
You've got way too many sections for a starting forum like that.
(2012-10-16, 08:51 AM)AWOL Wrote: [ -> ]You've got way too many sections for a starting forum like that.

well, what do you suggest?
(2012-10-16, 12:06 PM)dccfoux Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-16, 08:51 AM)AWOL Wrote: [ -> ]You've got way too many sections for a starting forum like that.

Cutting down on the sections to which you think are worthy to keep or add relevant forums as sub-forums to minimize.
(2012-10-16, 05:35 PM)AWOL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-16, 12:06 PM)dccfoux Wrote: [ -> ]

Cutting down on the sections to which you think are worthy to keep or add relevant forums as sub-forums to minimize.

well there are alot of sections purely because its a coding forum. A forum for each language
(2012-10-17, 12:08 AM)dccfoux Wrote: [ -> ]well there are alot of sections purely because its a coding forum. A forum for each language

Thread Prefixes?
Pages: 1 2