MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i can not understand why site take too much load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello

can any body tell me why my site take too much cpu usage and what plugin php processing like that see the attachment file

vucybarien.com my site address
How big is your forum? Posts/users?
my user is 500 nd my post nd thread round about

Our members have made a total of 7,065 posts in 2,625 threads.
Are you using any plugins? Disable them all and see if the problem persists. Your site is by no means "large" and MyBB is very efficient on it's own.
yes i use many plugins but that still work from start but not give any problem but now a day he create that type of problem
(2012-10-15, 10:40 PM)$*ch~irfan*$ Wrote: [ -> ]yes i use many plugins but that still work from start but not give any problem but now a day he create that type of problem

Try disabling them all... There's a setting in the AdminCP somewhere to do this, just can't remember where off-hand.
ok i try now my site account is suspended can u tell me i want to bought vps server which is reliable nd less than 12$ come with c panel or whms
(2012-10-15, 10:45 PM)$*ch~irfan*$ Wrote: [ -> ]ok i try now my site account is suspended can u tell me i want to bought vps server which is reliable nd less than 12$ come with c panel or whms

Contact your host to fix that. They probably suspended it from the high load. If you are looking to buy a VPS, I'd recommend http://fdcservers.net.
that is too much expenses 39$ per month

tell me one more thing what is resale hosting??
(2012-10-15, 10:48 PM)$*ch~irfan*$ Wrote: [ -> ]that is too much expenses 39$ per month

tell me one more thing what is resale hosting??

You'd probably be fine with this one:
https://www.fdcservers.net/order-1.php?plan_id=427

$20/month, or $30 if you really need the cpanel. That's not extensive at all for a VPS with unmetered bandwidth.

Edit: Resale hosting is what you buy if you want to start your own webhosting business and sell hosting.
Pages: 1 2