MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL 1054 - Default Browse User view corrupted in database, how to remove it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
Please can someone explain how to remove the Default Browse User view from the database?

I had a default set on specific user profile fields, when I removed those profile fields the default view became automatically corrupted as a result and I am not able to edit the Search options to remove the default view.

So each time I go to Admin CP - Users & Groups - the 'Browse User' tab view results in an error with no option to change the search.

I believe I need an MySQL command to manually remove the default Search for users view. Please can you let me know?

I am running: MyBB 1.6.8 with MySQL 5.0.96

Error:
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'fid5' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT ufid FROM mybb_theistsuserfields WHERE 1=1 AND fid5='Yes, I am a spambot or troll. Ban me now! WARNING!' AND fid5='1'

I have searched for this error 1054 but not found a command to resolve this specifically. I can provide screenshot/URL etc if useful, but this is an internal issue.
Thanks in advance.
You needed to add "fid5" column inside "mybb_theistsuserfields" table.

Run this Query :

ALTER TABLE mybb_theistsuserfields ADD fid5 VARCHAR(50);
Thanks very much, Mark-mans!
This command has solved the problem. Couldn't have done it without you! Smile
Your Welcome