MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Defective poll/voting function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I create a new poll on a thread, then after submitting it. I try to cast a vote but I end up coming to a blank white screen. So then I hit go back on my browser to the original thread I find 0 votes have been submitted.

Any ideas what might be preventing the polling system from functioning properly?
(2012-10-16, 08:57 AM)AWOL Wrote: [ -> ]When I create a new poll on a thread, then after submitting it. I try to cast a vote but I end up coming to a blank white screen. So then I hit go back on my browser to the original thread I find 0 votes have been submitted.

Any ideas what might be preventing the polling system from functioning properly?

I am also getting the same issue. Can we get some help? Undecided
Do you see the same issue on the MyBB default theme?
Hi I'm having this same problem

I've tried what "Leefish" said and tested it in the default theme and it works perfectly on there but it does NOT work with the "DarkFusion" theme that I've installed on the forum....

The curious thing is that I was using this theme on a different forum and I NEVER had any problems with the poll until now... Any help?

Hi it's me again.

I actually figured it out and it worked pretty well... this is what I did

Admin CP>Templates and Styles>Templates>Choose your theme Template>Show_Thread Templates>Show_Poll

When I did this the "Show_Poll" Template was a green color so I clicked it and began editting, I basically just copied everything from the MyBB Default Templat (Or any other template from any other theme that has a working poll) and erased the template I had and Replaced it with the Show_Poll template from the MyBB Default!! And it worked perfectly Big Grin