MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login problem.. tried everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have been looking few times over and over again and nothing helps me. My site is <snip> and I have been trying every setting of cookie path and domain, and still doesn't work. It's strange, because once I'm logged in (in FF) as an admin I cannot log off, and no one else can log in. Could you help me quickly, please?

greezt
If you're changing cookie domains and settings, you and your users will most likely need to clear your brower's cookies and cache before the board will work again for you. The cookie domain should be 2team.biz - that's all.
I moved forums to <snip> I changed cookie domain, and cleared cookies in IE and opera.. still doesn't work.
Do you have to proper cookie settings? Try using that nifty little tool: http://www.dennistt.net/mybb/cookiesettings.php
What? You really using an free software to advertise for vB? WHAT?!
Sorry I'm not gonna help you.
Sorry, we do not support forums which contain illegal content.

Quote:d2vid Wrote:
Hmm. We don't want to offend anyone. we just show the script and addons to those who want to try it. Actually i think we should get a pay for it from vb.com, coz we are making really big advertisment to theirs script! I will also qoute our great SCRiPTMAFiA - "If you like it, buy it!".