MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: modal Registration box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-10-19, 03:53 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-17, 09:40 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-18, 05:05 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my... thanks! I've been trying to do this for a while. Question though, I'm skipping the TOS agreement (Yaldaram's tutorial), will this affect it?

Oh, and it doesn't look like you're closing the <form> tag. You might want to do it. Smile

And finally, it seems like you haven't changed euan's code at all. I don't think it's going to do much, since the form calls a register script, but the jQuery is for a login form. Smile
the tutorial link ?
yes i haven't changed anything but it is a new idea to make your forum better i always had this issue with forums didn't want 10 hours just to make an account now anyone can make account in less than 20 sec Smile

http://community.mybb.com/thread-92606.html

No, what I meant was that I though that it wouldn't work because the form and I jquery were calling different functions.
nope it will work just fine i changed some of the code
feel free to test it out Smile
I did just now (replacing your form with mine), and it didn't work - it redirected me to the standard registration page. Sad
then you must did something wrong mate i tested it out on 3 of my own forums + on clean new mybb installation.
if you want can you pm your team viewer details ? i will do it for you
note : it don't work on some of the themes such as mason
Good tut I already have this implemented on CHF ages ago, but I still couldn't find a proper fix for validation of captcha. I got the validation of the rest working.
(2012-10-19, 04:41 PM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]Good tut I already have this implemented on CHF ages ago, but I still couldn't find a proper fix for validation of captcha. I got the validation of the rest working.

hmm i will be updating the tutorial to work with captcha tonight Smile
By captcha I meant "Recaptcha" not the default mybb captcha, i got that working already.
can you post a download link ?
Nice tutorial!
I'd still like to know a way how to add some captcha verification (or a hidden captcha) to this modalbox.

Also, Till now every user that registers gets the error that the form is posted by a spam bot Sad
i am getting this error when i press the register button
It has been detected that this form has been submitted by a spam bot. If this is in error, please contact the administrator.

Anyone knows whats causing this?
i use the registration security question and MYBB default captcha
Anyone know what is causing this?
Pages: 1 2