MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with avatar mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Well, first of all i have a problem with the Default Avatar and Signature plugin: it appears in the plugins manager -> Activation ok but in the settings manager there are no options to set up!
I'm working on v 1.2 and the other plugins works fine, except:

2. Auto Avatar Resize. When i try to upload an avatar (even if it is into the limits of max size) i always get this message:
Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getextention() in /xxxxxx/inc/plugins/AutoAvatarResize.php on line 46

The GD library is installed and working on the server so i'm not really sure why these particular plugins doesn't work for me.

Any idea?

* I forgot to say that Auto Avatar Resize doesn't show any options on settings manager...
I'm guessing these plugins are for 1.1, which means that they are unfortunately not compatible with 1.2. Try contacting the authors asking them to update them to work with 1.2.
Please make sure you download plug-ins for 1.2 when you use 1.2, this should be pretty clearly written in the thread/on the mods page.
Yep, my fault... thanks anyway.
I believe getextension was renamed get_extension in MyBB 1.2