MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Old version of mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can download a older version of mybb? I am looking for versions 1.6.1 or 1.6.2

A lot of my plugins don't work with 1.6.8 Sad
(2012-10-18, 08:52 PM)dandan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Does anyone know where I can download a older version of mybb? I am looking for versions 1.6.1 or 1.6.2

A lot of my plugins don't work with 1.6.8 Sad

We won't provide you with older releases simply because we don't want your forum to be hacked. A high risk SQL injection vulnerability was fixed in MyBB 1.6.3.

Update your plugins instead: http://community.mybb.com/thread-108595.html
Actually there is a list of past releases located here. Of course you should never consider running an outdated version of MyBB, but you might find the past versions useful for reference purposes to help you update your plugins.
Curious Tim, are we ever gonna get the links on that page fixed?
(2012-10-19, 12:14 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Actually there is a list of past releases located here. Of course you should never consider running an outdated version of MyBB, but you might find the past versions useful for reference purposes to help you update your plugins.

Indeed, but for the reason stated above I didn't give it to him. Some people don't bother to consider the implications of using older versions.
(2012-10-19, 12:38 AM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Curious Tim, are we ever gonna get the links on that page fixed?

They aren't working for you? I fixed them about a week ago because Polar needed a copy of an old version Wink
Try clicking on the pages for 1.4.X versions.
(2012-10-19, 10:08 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]Try clicking on the pages for 1.4.X versions.

Both the links to the release summary and the download links are working for me, I tried several 1.4 versions :s Which specific version are you clicking on? (a print screen with a red circle might help Toungue)
(2012-10-18, 08:52 PM)dandan Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of my plugins don't work with 1.6.8 Sad

Curious as to what plugins you're using then as there shouldn't be many that won't work.
As stated above using an older version is never a good idea. Always use the most updated version. Most plugins should work on the newest version of Mybb.