MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: .TV Domain for Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So im going to make a forum for gadgets and i have thought of a great domain that would go with .tv as i will be having a youtube channel that would have product reviews etc and im just wondering if a .tv domain would work with a forum.
Unless your forum relates to Tuvalu, no.
It would be fine if your niche really focuses on something TV-related. Country codes aren't a big deal as long as you brand them correctly.

The price for .tv alone makes me iffy though. While it won't break the bank, you can find great .coms for a fraction of the price.
(2012-10-20, 04:41 AM)Tecca Wrote: [ -> ]It would be fine if your niche really focuses on something TV-related. Country codes aren't a big deal as long as you brand them correctly.

The price for .tv alone makes me iffy though. While it won't break the bank, you can find great .coms for a fraction of the price.

Well yes and no. Like .TV really does work well for branded things, and rememnber branded.com's are really hard to find these days. CCTLD's aren't as protecetd/