MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Dev] GoGreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Working on a new theme, this one will be available for MyBB and IPB, and will be paid (Sorry to anyone I told it would be free :x). Was just hoping to get some suggestions, here's a live demo of coded progress on MyBB:

http://wedesignthe.net/staff_uploads/eri.../index.php

And screenshot:

[Image: ib0YFSy3lb5nPN.png]
I hope you only liscense it to one buyer because I'd love to be the lucky one to have this amazing looking theme. It's literally (Rob Lowe's voice) the best lookin theme I've seen in the past 7 weeks. My only suggest is maybe you should add a subtle color pallete letting users change primary/secondary colors.
Yeah, I believe we're planning to include the AD Styler in this to allow changing of fonts/bg pattern/colors, but if nothing else it will at least have the option to go between Blue/Green/Red.

As far as a one copy sale, it won't be, but thanks a bunch for the kind words. Smile

Added demo to the first post.
I like it a lot! Great work Smile.
I love the theme, looks awesome. Just one thing I would like to mention, the inner shadow in the panel division is not going with the simplicity of the theme. Just my opinion. Smile
I think it might be convenient to have the user/pass fields be displaced in the header after clicking "login". Also, update the new thread/post buttons.
I love how you made the footer match the header style.
One of the nicest MyBB themes I've seen. Seems like it would work great for a hosting/business forum.
A great theme mate i only got 1 suggestion
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/1120...208574.png
when you close the forums i think it look a little bit basic and it ruin the theme so you either remove this option or try to replace all the space with someone else ,good luck!
regards,
EDIT:
1 more suggestion ^^
it will be great if you add the option were the admin can change the forum color form green to something else
I think those collapsed forums look good..that's just me though! Toungue
Who collapses categories on the index page? Seriously. Pretty sure I could remove that functionality and nobody would notice.

If you don't like the green, edit the CSS files.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5