MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mozilla Firefox Problem ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, just noticed that i cannot use any of my post editor. In google chrome everything is fine.

i have to do manually if want to put the pics or align the text Sad

[Image: 5s519.png]
(2012-10-20, 06:17 AM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, just noticed that i cannot use any of my post editor. In google chrome everything is fine.

i have to do manually if want to put the pics or align the text Sad

[Image: 5s519.png]

check post below...
http://community.mybb.com/thread-127322-...#pid922533
Me too. I've just had an AWFUL struggle and now realize that it is only myBB that has the problem. NOT phpBB. I also worked out by elimination of a number of things I did, that it is the new version Firefox 16.0.1 that is the problem. When I removed that Firefox version, and then used an older version from the Firefox Website, 15.0.1, it's back to normal.

PLEASE!!!!! I love my Mozilla Firefox. Has someone here got some direct access to the Mozilla Firefox guys to ask them to give the myBB crowd a break! I've wasted hours of my time to troubleshoot this problem.
I do searches, and it did not come up in my search results. But OK, will read stickies from now on. Thanks for coming to my assistance so fast.
Smile