MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Edit Button not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I click the Quick Edit button on my forum they don't work. I have no clue to what the problem could be. Help?
What's your forum URL? Also please provide a testing account. Smile
http://monetizecentral.net/index.php

Account info:

username: Demo
Password: demo123
Try this:

Navigate to AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme's Templates -> Ungrouped Templates -> headerinclude

Find:
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Replace with:
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>
Worked 100%. Thanks so much. Hopefully other people with this same problem will find this post.
post edit problems:
no editing for users quick or full
admins full edit no quick edit
done above mod now users have full edit admin still no quick edit

Is there a way to disable the quick edit so that when users click the edit button they go straight to the edit post page with no drop down offering quick or full edit?
we dont need really the choice of quick or full edit some even find it confusing
Hello, anyone can help me?

Quick Edit button dont work, Edit - working but it show to delete question(same as X). If you press X(delete button), you can edit or delete post. Report button and quote dont work also. Im upgraded to 1.6.11..
looks like all buttons dont work as they should.

EDIT: reupload my theme and works fine.