MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb spoiler mycode help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I make my spoiler say this

[Image: LEqcBm89D5.png]
Go

Admin CP --> Configuration -- > My Code --> Add new code

Title: Spoiler Hide
Short Description: Spoiler Hide
Regular Expression:
\[spoiler\](.*?)\[/spoiler\]
Replacement:
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="quotetitle"><input class="button2 btnlite" type="button" value="View Spoiler" style="text-align:center;width:115px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';      this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide Spoiler'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'View Spoiler'; }" /></div><div class="quotecontent"><div style="display: none;">$1</div></div></div>

Save

for using that use tag : [spoiler]text or whatever here[/spoiler]
You can use simply this plugin, it's exactly like that.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/spoiler-bbcode
You didn't even read my post. I want what the image has omfg.
(2012-10-21, 11:31 PM)Dollar Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't even read my post. I want what the image has omfg.

I read and posted a plugin which looks exactly like on image: http://board.twcclan.org/thread-164.html#mycodes Also with that 'I want omfg' attitude I hope you will be denied support or just noone helps you next time.
(2012-10-21, 11:31 PM)Dollar Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't even read my post. I want what the image has omfg.

Destroy666 gave you a perfectly good answer and that plugin delivers what you asked for.
is it possible to modify this so that it'll show a date rather than 'view spoiler', 'hide spoiler'?

I'd like to use this on a page where I'd show some forum stats for people to buy banner ads on the site.

for example:

July 2012 (the month/year would be clickable to show/hide the data within the spoiler tags)
photo of stats

August 2012 (the month/year would be clickable to show/hide the data within the spoiler tags)
photo of stats

etc., etc.
Open up a new thread for your problems. please do not ask for support in an existing thread.