MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auto Refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you ban someone, how do you make it so when they get banned it automaticly refreshes there page?
I don't think it's possible because then I think you would need to have control over the account. You can use the hijack this account plugin by zinga burger to have them log out if they are logged in. I think that does the job.
What is the name of it, and will it log them out as some as they get banned or when they get ip banned or do you gotta do it your self?
Why do you want them logged out?
Because as soon as they are logged out then they will log back in and find that their account is banned.
But really you don't want to do anything as soon as you ban them when they change the page then they can't do much.
(2012-10-22, 05:12 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]You can use the hijack this account plugin by zinga burger

He is Zinga Burga / Yumi Smile
(2012-10-22, 01:07 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-22, 05:12 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]You can use the hijack this account plugin by zinga burger

Can I have a link to that plugin?
(2012-10-22, 01:07 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh shoot I thought zinga burga liked the KFC burger which is called zinga burger. My bad lol they sound the same.