MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMORPG Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello reader of the earth.

Well if you're reading this, you must of found MMORPG Creation. Anyways... I'm General Pony 'John', one of the team members that started MMORPG Creation.

About Us

What is MMORPG Creations?

MMORPG Creations is a site dedicated to young people AND elderly people. Shoot, the site is dedicated to anyone who is interested in making or starting their own ORPG (Online Role Playing Game). There are many sites out there on the interwebz that are focused on either their own engine or another engine. Very few websites and forums out there are dedicated to several engines and ORPG development itself. MMORPG Creation is dedicated to providing guides, tutorials, resources, help and support to get you started on your own ORPG. We strive to give you everything you could possibly need to begin your journey, whether it will be our custom game engine, or a set of frameworks to get you started on making your own! The community is always here for everyone to ask for help or tutorials. Maybe you just want to pop on, say 'Hi' and socialize. That's fine too!

What Else Do We Offer?

Not everyone has programming experience, nor the time to learn, we understand that! Which is why sometime in the future we will be providing an easy to use, stable ORPG engine that you could use to make practically... any type of game! Of course there's a limit to how easy to use something can become before it loses quality, and before the projects it creates just seem like the same thing over & over, so expect to get your hands dirty to some extent, or hire someone to get them dirty for you!

You can find us at:
http://www.mmorpgcreation.com
Advertising before launch. Sad
We released MMORPG Creation to the public in early October to get the name out there, and so we can get suggestions and feedback so it's much better when we launch. January's launch will bring much, much more content and eye candy to the public.
True. Well from what I can see, it looks nice!
(2012-10-23, 12:37 AM)Twinkie Pinkie Wrote: [ -> ]True. Well from what I can see, it looks nice!

<3

Thank you very much Toungue
Nice site, but the login and register forms are not very 'obvious', maybe its just me, but it took me a minute to find out where the register link was, plus I hate complex passwords. They forcefully make me to capitialise my password which I am not comfortable with, I recommend you remove that too, its really annoying in my opinion.
I'll reduce complex passwords to only require 8 letter passwords.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Theme is clean, although maybe change the OP and the index page on your site to stop referring to October as next month, and to remove the hopeful launch date as 10/11/12 seeing as it's already October 23.
(2012-10-23, 03:20 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Theme is clean, although maybe change the OP and the index page on your site to stop referring to October as next month, and to remove the hopeful launch date as 10/11/12 seeing as it's already October 23.

In england we do out dates the other way around so he probably means 10th November.
That's why I always use either the shorthand version of the month (Oct), or the entire month name. It removes all confusion, no matter how the date is set up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4