MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Plugin Request + Partnership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in need of a custom plugin. The plugin will need to be efficient and not heavy on server resources.

Here are a few details about what i want:

It must enable users of the forum to submit a form consisting of multiple things and display them on a page. All of the forms submitted will be shown on a page in order of the time they were submitted.

Send me a price quote.

Also looking for a programmer to join the team. Must have good knowledge in MyBB + Plugins.
(2012-10-23, 01:14 AM)Acid Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in need of a custom plugin. The plugin will need to be efficient and not heavy on server resources.

Here are a few details about what i want:

It must enable users of the forum to submit a form consisting of multiple things and display them on a page. All of the forms submitted will be shown on a page in order of the time they were submitted.

Send me a price quote.

Also looking for a programmer to join the team. Must have good knowledge in MyBB + Plugins.

I have done quite the same a while ago - a donation system which is viewable here: http://www.deltacommanders.com/forum/donations.php

Mod+ can submit a new donation using a form. Admin+ can confirm/deny the submited form.

Tell me when you still need this.

Tankey
What's the status on this request OP?
I'll advice to refrain from doing business with the OP. He hired me for one of his plugin few months back, then refused to buy and told me that he already hired someone else to code him. Wasted my complete day job..
Noted, thanks for the heads up Yaldaram.
If you want it as part of the forum system, use xThreads.

If you want it stand alone but fully integrated with MyBB then use MyShowcase