MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there poeple,

It's now going down with error today. Could some try and help me solve this little bugger of an error.

Earlier I had saved a backup of my website, as you do. When it had saved and stuff it was going smoothly nothing happened actually when it had saved.

Now though it's a totally different story when I log into MyBB Admin cPanel I get this error at the very top:

[spoiler][Image: Biobr.png][/spoiler]

When I try and save a backup I get this one horrible error, at the bottom you'l see some coding error madness not sure what it means but have a look:

[spoiler][Image: gF3NR.png][/spoiler]

Could someone give me a fair idea on what's causing this, my website is still functioning normally nothings up with it. Only the MyBB shtuff
Can you go to your ACP>Tools & Maintenance>File Verification and see if any files are corrupted?
(2012-10-23, 03:43 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you go to your ACP>Tools & Maintenance>File Verification and see if any files are corrupted?

It's currently saying checking with this

File Status
jscripts/editor.js changed (it's in red)

I've solved the editor.js file corruption although those errors are still showing
MyBB doesn't fully support PHP 5.4. MyBB 1.6.9 should fix a lot of those warnings.
It's still there when I log in to the MyBB admin panel at the very top of the page. I thought it was coming from a plugin that I had open but there has been no changes to the plugins, this error has just appeared out of the blue

I'll take your word for it just hope it doesn't end in me having to re-install everything. Thank's for your help