MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Affiliates Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to make an affiliates mod based on the links mod. I come into an error:

mySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'caneditlinks'
Query: ALTER TABLE `mybb_adminoptions` ADD `caneditlinks` CHAR ( 3 ) NOT NULL

The files are attached.
if you using the links mod with affiliated name, why not just rename links.php to affiliates.php and link to it??

Anyway, I havn't tested this, but I fxed a few problems, so the attached should work, hopefully Smile
The error you're getting is because your trying to add a new column to the admin permissions table in which you would set whether or not administrators can edit the links pages. To avoid these errors, you should change the column name to something else so as people using the links mod won't get this error.
yeah I realized that. I am using the links mod so that its easy to add a banner field.
i installed but i get this
mySQL error: 1146
Table 'greekbds_mybb.mybb_affiliatescategories' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_affiliatescategories WHERE visible='yes' ORDER BY disporder

Also in the admin cp i dont see any settings

THen i droped table mybb_forumaffiliates but still error

Does anybody have the suggestedlinks.zip which is in mybbplanet? i download it from there and the zip was corrupted
I have solved it

Just very mess up..

Mysql => mybb_affiliatescategories change to mybb_affiliatecategories

PHP => alot fix

HTML => 1 or 2 fix