MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager Assistance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so. I downloaded the Page Manager plug in - the only one I could find: http://mods.mybb.com/view/page-manager

I downloaded it and installed it into the FTP. I activated & installed it on my site.

I now seem to have a problem. :| I cannot, for the life of me, find where I can add pages. Before, when I installed this on a different site, there was a link under the 'home' tab to add pages. That's not there. I've uninstalled & re-installed the page manager twice.

The one thing I've noticed is that the file I downloaded only has the .php file, it doesn't have a .lang.php file. Could that be the problem? Is there some easy solution I'm missing or something?
In admin cp did you check the configuration tab. It should be at the bottom of the list on left side
It's not. I've got:

Settings
Banning
Custom Profile Fields
Smilies
Word Filters
MyCode
Languages
Post Icons
Help Documents
Plugins
Attachment Types
Moderator Tools
Spiders / Bots
Calendars
Warning System
Thread Prefixes

There's some issue with my FTP installation, I assume, but I cannot for the life of me figured out what it is.
It should be right below the thread prefix. For some reason the plugin not installed properly.

Try Reupload the files and reinstall the plugin
You upload the plugin under
inc > plugin, correct?
You need to set the Admin Permissions

ACP > Users and Groups > Admin Permissions > {cick user} > First, at bottom, Check Manage Additional pages
Ahhhh, thank you! I forgot all about the permissions with myBB, haha. That worked perfectly. Thank you again.
Thanks for this thread ... I, too, was having fun getting Page Manager to work, but this showed me how to do it, and now Page Manager is active.

Okay ... so I created a test page and saved it ... but it doesn't show up anywhere in my forum. Once pages are created by Page Manager, how do they appear in the actual forum?

Is there any documentation on the Page Manager plugin?

Note: I'm using the gZe Theme by gamerzelite.de.

Thanks,

-PeterMac