MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disabling Multi-Rep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I want to disable multi-reputation. How can i do?
Admin CP >> Configuration >> Settings >> Reputation >> Allow Multiple Reputation >> Set it to NO
Although i reuploaded default reputation.php, it doesn't work with this option. I think it is about reputation which given from user's profile page but i want from thread viewing.
Admin CP >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> Click on Group Name >> Users and Permissions >> Under Reputation System >> Maximum Reputations Allowed Per Thread: Set it to 1
(2012-10-24, 01:30 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> Click on Group Name >> Users and Permissions >> Under Reputation System >> Maximum Reputations Allowed Per Thread: Set it to 1

Is that a solution? I think just a limitation.
and that disables multi-reputation, what you asked for Smile
(2012-10-24, 01:48 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]and that disables multi-reputation, what you asked for Smile

I think it just limit users to just give a 1 reputation in threads Smile
(2012-10-24, 02:01 PM)hackhan34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-24, 01:48 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]and that disables multi-reputation, what you asked for Smile

The description of that setting says like this "When 'Allow Post Reputation' is allowed, you can set the maximum amount of reputations that users in this group can give to the same user, in the same thread, in the box below. To allow unlimited reputations for a user, per thread, enter 0."

user can give only one rep to the same user in one thread
(2012-10-24, 02:05 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-24, 02:01 PM)hackhan34 Wrote: [ -> ]

The description of that setting says like this "When 'Allow Post Reputation' is allowed, you can set the maximum amount of reputations that users in this group can give to the same user, in the same thread, in the box below. To allow unlimited reputations for a user, per thread, enter 0."

user can give only one rep to the same user in one thread

I didn't mean this. Multi-rep means for e.x if you give 5 rep to A, the system gets from you 5 rep, give A 5 rep.
Is there somebody can solve this problem?
Pages: 1 2