MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not delete a post after someone replied
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I want to know if it is possible to make it so when you make a post you can delete it, but once someone replies to your topic or post, the delete option won't be there anymore and you can't delete it, unless the person who posted deletes there post before someone posts after them and then you can delete it. Is that possible?
Can anyone help me with this?
Can anyone help?
Anyone?
Make a request in Plugin Requests forum.
(2012-10-24, 02:33 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I want to know if it is possible to make it so when you make a post you can delete it, but once someone replies to your topic or post, the delete option won't be there anymore and you can't delete it, unless the person who posted deletes there post before someone posts after them and then you can delete it. Is that possible?

Ask the forum moderator to delete the thread for you is one possibility.

It is also allowable for any regular member to delete the thread they started with by the Regular Member user group permission settings that allows it.
(2013-01-04, 08:35 PM)Sunsettommy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-24, 02:33 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I want to know if it is possible to make it so when you make a post you can delete it, but once someone replies to your topic or post, the delete option won't be there anymore and you can't delete it, unless the person who posted deletes there post before someone posts after them and then you can delete it. Is that possible?

Ask the forum moderator to delete the thread for you is one possibility.

It is also allowable for any regular member to delete the thread they started with by the Regular Member user group permission settings that allows it.

What I'm saying is that they can delete there topic or post if no one replies to it, so if they make a topic and no one replies to it then they can delete but the second someone replies to it they can't delete it. And for the reply if you reply to a topic and no one replied after you, you can delete your reply, but once someone replies after you they you can't delete your reply.
Anyone?