MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FreeNeverTastedSoGood.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-10-24, 10:22 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Should make it a forum and install tabs, add loads of sections, add a really really dark theme, make all the user groups sparkly, make it based around hacking, gaming, webmaster-ing, computing, technology and general discussion and disable guests viewing anything. Then showcase it here.

He'll need a .co.cc domain. Or wait, is it .cu.cc now?
I hope to see Bolt on there Big Grin
(2012-10-25, 02:08 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to see Bolt on there Big Grin

HuhHuhHuh
(2012-10-24, 09:12 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-24, 04:52 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking perhaps a rotator of reasons why people like MyBB, tips and tricks, etc, which can easily be submitted.

www.mybbfans.com

I miss the old site Sad
(2012-10-25, 02:16 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-25, 02:08 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to see Bolt on there Big Grin

HuhHuhHuh

The new mascot?
(2012-10-24, 10:22 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Should make it a forum and install tabs, add loads of sections, add a really really dark theme, make all the user groups sparkly, make it based around hacking, gaming, webmaster-ing, computing, technology and general discussion and disable guests viewing anything. Then showcase it here.

This isn't the worst idea ever. Just link to it and say, "If your site is anything like this one, it sucks."
(2012-10-25, 03:38 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]

This isn't the worst idea ever. Just link to it and say, "If your site is anything like this one, it sucks."

That was what worldsworstforum.tk was until spambots made the db 1 gig in size and I closed it. I may start it up again Toungue
What about showcasing what people may do using MyBB as a framework? And I don't mean direct links to sites, but screenshots + explanation of those sites features, awesome plugins used in a clever way, et cetera.
(2012-10-25, 03:42 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-25, 03:38 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]

That was what worldsworstforum.tk was until spambots made the db 1 gig in size and I closed it. I may start it up again Toungue

you could have just set up pruning ...?
(2012-10-25, 03:45 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]What about showcasing what people may do using MyBB as a framework? And I don't mean direct links to sites, but screenshots + explanation of those sites features, awesome plugins used in a clever way, et cetera.

This would be kind of cool.
Pages: 1 2 3