MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there guys, I'm currently making a forum for gaming talk and it's called this, and I was hoping for a gaming theme along the line with SEGA & Nintendo mixed together, I've seen some great MYBB themes for it. Please feel free to ask me what I'd like, as I'm sometimes a bit picky. And I am using 1.6

-Tezuka
Well, you might want to link to some f the themes that you do like so that whoever makes that for you would have an idea of what you were looking for. You do realise it is unlikely to be free?
(2012-10-24, 07:35 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you might want to link to some f the themes that you do like so that whoever makes that for you would have an idea of what you were looking for. You do realise it is unlikely to be free?
I know, but It'd be interesting if you guys can do it, also this is the theme i like Big Grin, http://www.nintendorealm.com/t-new-forum...me-contest
I will offer a custom theme as cheap as $40 depending on what you want ($10 put down price). Smile
Nice offer Xige Big Grin
OP should avail it ...
I'm a bit low on cash at the moment so I can't pay for anything right now, as I have a few bills that need to be paid. Maybe some other time, thanks for the offer though guys, I might have to close this thread as I can't pay right now Sad.
(2012-10-28, 10:08 PM)Tezuka Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit low on cash at the moment so I can't pay for anything right now, as I have a few bills that need to be paid. Maybe some other time, thanks for the offer though guys, I might have to close this thread as I can't pay right now Sad.

Ok, if you ever have the money feel free to hit me up. Email me at: [email protected] Smile
(2012-10-28, 10:29 PM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-28, 10:08 PM)Tezuka Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a bit low on cash at the moment so I can't pay for anything right now, as I have a few bills that need to be paid. Maybe some other time, thanks for the offer though guys, I might have to close this thread as I can't pay right now Sad.

Ok, if you ever have the money feel free to hit me up. Email me at: [email protected] Smile

Sorry for coming into the thread OP, but Xige can you send me previews of your work via PM please?
PM'd. Smile