MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ha ha, well, I'll rename the theme as "terrible" Big Grin
Its totally based on the template you've pointed. It thus states that template was terrible.

The snap is only about 3 hours job, so naturally many things lacking and may say just a framework has done.

I've started it for my own pleasure, not for anybody, but I'd have appreciated if I atleast got 2 letters : "NO".

Anyway, I'll complete this 'terrible' theme. Lets see how many people likes it.
Nevermind and thank you Big Grin
(2012-10-29, 07:04 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha, well, I'll rename the theme as "terrible" Big Grin
Its totally based on the template you've pointed. It thus states that template was terrible.

The snap is only about 3 hours job, so naturally many things lacking and may say just a framework has done.

I've started it for my own pleasure, not for anybody, but I'd have appreciated if I atleast got 2 letters : "NO".

Anyway, I'll complete this 'terrible' theme. Lets see how many people likes it.
Nevermind and thank you Big Grin

You got a lot more than 2 letters, I thought you would be clever enough to take a hint.. clearly not so here it is "NO"
Thank you once again Big Grin
(2012-10-29, 07:18 AM)ramkumar80560 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Partner,

I can help with your project feel free mail me ram.kumar(at)optisolbusiness.com

We have 70+ working in Optisol Business Solution

I look forward to hearing from you..

Regards
Ram
Skype-ramkumar80560

Nice spam
Lol, man you have horrid eyes. That theme is not half bad - I mean if you can call that horrible I'd love to see you do better... Oh wait, you can't. I guess your words mean nothing.

Edit: Great job on that theme, Effone. I actually like it. Something can be changed but overall, great job.
(2012-10-29, 07:32 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, man you have horrid eyes. That theme is not half bad - I mean if you can call that horrible I'd love to see you do better... Oh wait, you can't. I guess your words mean nothing.

Edit: Great job on that theme, Effone. I actually like it. Something can be changed but overall, great job.

"Lol man" ok... I will call it horrible because I can, I fail to see how it represents the design example I gave as written in a previous post, what I wanted is not what was shown, the whole point of hiring a design is to design you retard, if I could design it would defeat the point of me hiring one... And considering this is my thread and work i wwanted done my word goes pretty damn far compared to yours.
(2012-10-29, 07:40 AM)Exze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-29, 07:32 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, man you have horrid eyes. That theme is not half bad - I mean if you can call that horrible I'd love to see you do better... Oh wait, you can't. I guess your words mean nothing.

"Lol man" ok... I will call it horrible because I can.

Good god, Man.

Just, Show a little respect.
(2012-10-29, 07:50 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-29, 07:40 AM)Exze Wrote: [ -> ]

"Lol man" ok... I will call it horrible because I can.

Good god, Man.

Just, Show a little respect.

Who?
YOU. Show respect at people
(2012-10-29, 08:04 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]YOU. Show respect at people

Even though his post was retarded?
Pages: 1 2 3 4