MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where are the Buttons? >>>>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-10-24, 03:04 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP >> Forums & Posts >> Forum Management >> Click forum name >> Edit Forum Settings >> Under Access Options select the box Forum is Open?

Ummmm ... I am not getting what you has said ... I have attached a pic of what I see in the "Options"

David
Click on the forum name not on options.

Just follow as this
(2012-10-24, 03:04 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP >> Forums & Posts >> Forum Management >> Click forum name >> Edit Forum Settings >> Under Access Options select the box Forum is Open?
(2012-10-24, 03:18 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the forum name not on options.

Just follow as this

OK ... have looked and it iS "open" .. see attched pic ... does a forum
need to have to have a "Child Forum" before anyone can post to it?

David

When I click ON a forum this is what I see >>>>

" Sorry but the forum you are currently viewing does not contain any child forums."
Child forum are not mandatory. But the site still shows the forums are locked
Well .. see the pic ... that shows that they are NOT locked ....
not the ones that I WANT people to post IN so ..... (shrug)

David
Oh ok so you have knowingly locked few forums. Ok now add a forum each under Questions & Answers and OK .. Where Ya From !!! ???

They are now categories only. No forum is there. Add atleast one under each of then.
Would it be a good idea for you to log into my Forum account
and sort it ???

Just asking ?

David

OK,. one min .. I'm In the UK ..
No issues. PM me a admin account
I think you have heavy problems with understanding.

And I am surprised to see no one even though of visiting that URL.
For your information, all the forums in there are LOCKED. So, there would OBVIOUSLY be no "add reply" button at all.

And David, if you mean about the categories without any forums. I would like to add that threads CANNOT be posted on categories. If you want to add posts in "OK .. Where Ya From !!! ???", then you would first have to add a forum.

OK ... seems we NOW have some Buttons Big Grin

Many Thanks

David

(2012-10-24, 03:48 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]I think you have heavy problems with understanding.

And I am surprised to see no one even though of visiting that URL.
For your information, all the forums in there are LOCKED. So, there would OBVIOUSLY be no "add reply" button at all.

And David, if you mean about the categories without any forums. I would like to add that threads CANNOT be posted on categories. If you want to add posts in "OK .. Where Ya From !!! ???", then you would first have to add a forum.

OH .... VERY Sorry ... but ... as said .. I have had MANY forums online
but ... NEVER seen one that operates like this one does ....

SOOOO sorry if I am "THICK" Confused

THANKS for your help .... I'll try not to troubele you again .. OK ?

David

Pages: 1 2 3