MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: On/Off HTML Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello - nice product, completely new user here...

How do I turn HTML on and off for signatures on my install?

Right now when I click the hyperlink or php buttons I get the following:

[undefined=undefined]Some Words[/undefined]

Is this because it isn't enabled, or is something else wrong?

ANd finally - can I turn HTML etc. on for only admin or moderator level users, or users with a certain rank?

THANKS!!
Awesome - heading there now
(2012-10-24, 08:16 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]As for the first: http://community.mybb.com/thread-127983.html

Funnily enough, someone PM'ed me here today and they had this in their text. So I guess the patch wasn't even applied here yet.

1.6.8 is getting stale ... :x
Worked like a charm - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
Any direction on these other 2 by chance?

How do I turn HTML (and other options) on and off for signatures, posts etc.?

Can I turn HTML etc. on for only admin or moderator level users, or users with a certain rank?
1.6.8 has been the stable release for longer than our usual approximate 3 month cycle, that is due to the website incident back in May. However, the number of unfixed bugs in 1.6.9 decreases by the day and it will be released soon, hopefully Smile
Yeah I read about that - that sounded like NOT FUN. Are layouts / themes typically broken after upgrading?
No, they aren't Smile
That, my friend, is lovely news. Smile

Not to be repetative, but I was able to fix the [undefined] issue. Could you help me out with the following? Maybe? Perhaps?

How do I turn HTML (and other options) on and off for signatures, posts etc.?

Can I turn HTML etc. on for only admin or moderator level users, or users with a certain rank?
You may find that a plugin gives you the level of control you need.

Maybe this:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/custom-user-permissions

Or try searching on the Mods site with the keywords permissions or signature or HTML.