MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I make this: [Image: click_here_blue.jpg]
my board logo?

I want it to be clickable so when you click it you go back to the homepage.
First you need the PSD.

Second you can edit your themes template directly and change the logo or

You can change it in Admin CP
(2012-10-25, 01:49 AM)imtiax Wrote: [ -> ]First you need the PSD.

Second you can edit your themes template directly and change the logo or

You can change it in Admin CP

I have no clue what you are thinking of but there is no reason at all to need the PSD just to use that image with no changes as the logo.
Well, what I need to know is where exactly I go in the ACP to change it. And assuming that I put it in the templates, which one do I put it in and how do I set it?
(2012-10-25, 02:09 AM)Computer Wrote: [ -> ]Well, what I need to know is where exactly I go in the ACP to change it. And assuming that I put it in the templates, which one do I put it in and how do I set it?

Header Templates >> Header

http://your-site.com/admin/index.php?module=style-templates&action=edit_template&title=header&sid=the numerical ID of your style, I.E. "1"&expand=27
There is a much easier way, call you image "logo.gif" upload your picture to the map "images" and if there will be ask to overwrite the picture that already is in your images map click "yes".

Don your own picture is now set as your logo.
(2012-10-26, 07:44 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]There is a much easier way, call you image "logo.gif" upload your picture to the map "images" and if there will be ask to overwrite the picture that already is in your images map click "yes".

Don your own picture is now set as your logo.

I did this, and my logo still didnt show up...

Hmmm...
ACP>Templates & Themes>*your theme*

Scroll down and find the logo input.
Go to your theme & templates in your administrator control panel >> Your theme >> board logo (enter logo url).

[Image: 404b6c8eb47ffc9c7c4c26d4e71becef.png]

[Image: 76f940a73246c6288505ae009fb292cf.png]
Pages: 1 2